Enterprises need clear goal orientation and convincing strategies in order to compete successfully. Competition advantages can only be generated if the key questions of strategic management are answered coherently.
- What is the right strategic direction?
- Which areas of business and market segments are attractive?
- What are the relative strategic advantages of the enterprise?
- What is the best positioning for the enterprise?
"Roing faster doesn`t help if the boat is heading the wrong way."
Kenichi Ohmae, McKinsey, Japan
- Strategy formulation for business areas
- Development of product and market strategies
- Analysis of core competencies
- Market penetration plans
- Market entry strategies